Noida, India - Engineering Manager
WadzPay is a FinTech startup developing a digital currency payments platform that leverages Blockchain technology. We aim to drive financial inclusion and improve the lives of underbanked and unbanked consumers and merchants while leading the charge in the digital payments’ revolution.
If you want to find out more, visit us at www.wadzpay.com
• WadzPay is looking for an Engineering Manager, who will be responsible for keeping projects on track, provide thought leadership and review quality of WadzPay deliverables.
• You should have the ability to analyse, update and upgrade WadzPay Products by analysing customer and user feedback.
• You will be responsible for leading and aligning engineering team with WadzPay vision.
- Provide Thought Leadership in developing frameworks across the Complete Suite of Wadzpay’s products and scale them across multiple devices and Customer platforms
- Coach and develop implementation teams and work towards enhancing their capabilities
- Update and Engineer products across changing customer needs and align them to varied regulations prevalent across different states in the US
- Review Quality of Deliverables across different implementation and Application Support Teams
- Select appropriate contemporary technologies and provide clear product roadmap
- Engage with Alliance Partners and other intermediaries in effective delivery of Wadzpay’s products across different customers
- Customer feedback analysis and user feedback to upgrade and update Wadzpay’s suite of products
- Ideas on New Product Development based on Customer needs – both generic and specific
- Subject Matter Expert in Solution Delivery and represent the organisation in Industry gatherings
- Graduate / Post-Graduate / Ph.D. from a premier Engineering / Technical Institution with over 15 years of experience in Product Development, preferably in the Financial Services space
- Worked on Agile framework and SCRUM / Modern Methodologies in development and implementation
- Managed Complete Product Lifecycle Development
- Product spread across Multiple Devices having multiple stakeholders
- Willing to relocate to Noida/NCR
- Should be strong in technologies like Java/C#, Mobile, Cloud, Dev Apps, Security and Performance of the products, Code Reviews, Architecture and Design patterns, Technology Planning and Estimation, Knowledge on Block Chain
- Good experience in integrations, API and knowledge about other e-commerce and ERP, CRM tools