WadzPay is a FinTech startup developing a digital currency payments platform that leverages Blockchain technology. We aim to drive financial inclusion and improve the lives of underbanked and unbanked consumers and merchants while leading the charge in the digital payments revolution.
WadzPay is looking for UI/UX designers, who will be responsible for Website design and creation of Wireframes for WadzPay. Some of the duties include converting the requirement gathered by Business Analysts to appropriate designs and also verify the same design is utilized by developers to finish their task.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate UI/ UX Designer to join our team! As a UI/ UX Designer at our company, you will have the opportunity to work on new and exciting projects and develop your career.
- Drive complex design processes for user interfaces across multiple projects
- Conducting user research, through crafting user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes
- Defining the user flows and user interface for new features.
- Collaborating on user experience planning with a product team, and projects team
- Has experience in UX/Product Design
- Team player with phenomenal interpersonal skills. You should be able to clearly articulate your design decisions and what problems they’re solving
- Strong understanding of UX fundamentals
- Outstanding design skills, production value and attention to detail
- Understanding of common software development practices
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Skill in Adobe products (Photoshop and illustrator), and PowerPoint. Experience in Prototype applications is a plus.
- A link to your portfolio that shows meaningful work
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments
- Should be able to design Wireframes and Websites
- Able to perform basic testing for verification purpose
- Provide timely solutions
- Provide support and documentation
Exposure to tools like
- Adobe XD
- Wireframe.cc/ Fluid.ui/ Pencil Project/ Wonder share mockitt (good to have)
- 5+ years of experience as a Web/ Wireframes designer
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- 2+ years of experience in Wireframe design
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Great interpersonal and communication skills