WadzPay is a FinTech startup developing a digital currency payments platform that leverages Blockchain technology. We aim to drive financial inclusion and improve the lives of underbanked and unbanked consumers and merchants while leading the charge in the digital payments revolution.
WadzPay is looking for DevOps engineer, who will be responsible for working with development and Implementation teams to oversee the application releases, update patches, integrations, combining an understanding of both engineering, version control and AWS ecosystem. From creating and implementing CI/CD processes, enhancing and optimizing systems to improve existing ones at WadzPay. This role will be responsible to deliver DevOps management programs including impact analysis, stakeholder management, communications, training, and ensuring that new technology solutions are rolled out successfully and in a sustainable way.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate DevOps Engineer to join our team! As a DevOps Engineer at our company, you will have the opportunity to work on new and exciting projects and develop your career.
- Design and develop & automation of Continuous Integration and Continuous Development
- Manage build repositories for all CI/CD across the project teams
- Execute the strategy that makes complex change easy for our impacted users and stakeholders
- Conduct impacts analysis to help develop and execute the change management strategy and plan
- Integrate change management activities into project plans
- Manage stakeholder relationships
- Take ownership of communication and coordination with project teams and product teams across the lifecycle of project/product
- Use knowledge and innovation to maximize change adoption and ensure a positive end-user experience for changes impacting people, process, and technology
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
- Collaborate with project teams to ensure the successful execution of the end-toend change management strategy
- Proactively identify and implement improvements to the change management strategy & methodology
- Build executive presentations and identify risks and issues relating to change management functions
- Apply Configuration management principals throughout the Agile product lifecycle
- Provide support and documentation
- 10+ years of experience relevant to this role
- 4+ years of experience with configuration management
- 4+ years of experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins/CircleCI/TeamCity/Bamboo etc. specifically in configuring and managing such tools
- 4+ years of experience with Configuration management tools like Git/SVN etc.
- Experience with AWS ecosystem
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills