Change Control Manager
WadzPay is a FinTech startup developing a digital currency payments platform that leverages Blockchain technology. We aim to drive financial inclusion and improve the lives of underbanked and unbanked consumers and merchants while leading the charge in the digital payments revolution.
WadzPay is looking for Change Control Manager, who will be responsible for initiation, analysis, documentation, and control of changes to software products for WadzPay Mobile and Web Application.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Change control manager to join our team! As a Change control manager at our company, you will have the opportunity to work on new and exciting projects and develop your career.
- Ensure that best software change management practices are followed
- Analysis of operational changes and asses the change impact for software products and processes
- Initiate, document, and authorize change process for software products in the company
- Communication with stakeholders in the organization
- Information transfer and documentation of process changes
- Develop and maintain the change plans
- Manage change requests and review planned changes
- Document and create change management reports
- Strategic design of organizational development
- Support the business with time-critical data analyses.
- Provide timely solutions
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments
- Provide support and documentation
- Be a mentor to the team
- 4 years of experience in the role of Change Management in overall experience of 10 years
- 10+ years of experience in software development roles
- 4+ years of experience in change management
- Knowledge of change management tools and methodologies
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills